Closer is a conversational business platform that uses the power of rich media communication (chat, audio, video, co-browsing and screen sharing) to talk with future customers – anywhere, any time, and on any device. We see people and businesses communicating better. We see them Closer.
Currently, we’re looking for an outstanding Business Developer. We’re looking for a sales professional to help us launch into our next phase of growth. You’ll be developing deep and fruitful connections with enterprises with special focus on the US market.
If you’re excited to join a highly innovative and motivated team working to bridge the gap between new tech and communication, we’d love to hear from you.
This position provides a unique opportunity to be a high impact early hire at the company. This individual will frequently act as the face of the company and will play a high visibility and critical role in our success.
What you will be doing:
- Working with us on the international sales strategy and pipeline structure
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Drive complex, enterprise deals from initial contact through close within a fast paced environment
- Recognizing customer needs
- Keeping track of our competitors
- Utilizing best online sales practices and automation to grow our business internationally
- Rolling up your sleeves and selling the product yourself
About you and what type of experience & skills you’ll need
- A track record of success as a Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, or similar role
- A detailed knowledge of SaaS business and sales performance metrics, plus an awareness of multiple strategies for improving them
- Proficiency in CRM, sales automation, leading-edge online communication tools, and spreadsheet software
- English language skills to business standard and the ability to deal effectively with an international clientele
- A demonstrated awareness of industry trends
- The ability to manage multiple complex accounts while maintaining attention to detail
- Communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Solid business acumen and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary (base + commission)
- Standard employment contract and 20/26 days of paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- A brand new, A+ class office in the city center with ample parking for cars and bikes, plus a tram stop 30 meters from the office
- Amazing team to work with