Not all Business Development roles are created equal. Join Closer, and you’ll be able to have an immediate and measurable impact on our products and processes. We’ll also rely on you to build and maintain strong customer relationships, have a measurable impact on strategic development, and coordinate efforts among multiple departments.
You can count on plenty of perks as well, including:
- A competitive salary
- B2B contract
- A brand new, A+ class office in the city center with ample parking for cars and bikes, plus a tram stop 30 meters from the office
- Flexible working hours
What will you be doing?
- Working with us on the international sales strategy and pipeline structure
- Setting and meeting sales KPIs
- Recognizing customer needs
- Keeping track of our competitors
- Utilizing best online sales practices and automation to grow our business internationally
- Rolling up your sleeves and selling the product yourself
What will we need from you?
- A track record of success as a Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, or similar role
- A detailed knowledge of SaaS business and sales performance metrics, plus an awareness of multiple strategies for improving them
- Proficiency in CRM, sales automation, leading-edge online communication tools, and spreadsheet software
- English language skills to business standard and the ability to deal effectively with an international clientele (Polish also required)
- A demonstrated awareness of industry trends
- The ability to manage multiple complex accounts while maintaining attention to detail
- Communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Solid business acumen and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization